- This event has passed.
James McKim Speaks on Civility in the Workplace at NH BSR 2023 Spring Conference
May 17 @ 1:30 am
It seems our society has become more polarized than ever. Disrespectful rhetoric intentional and unintentional – now fills the media, our institutions, and our workplaces. How do we interact with civility in this emotionally fraught environment? How do we interact with one another in a way that allows us to be productive while respecting the opinions of those with whom we may not agree?
Come hear James McKim speak at this year’s NH Businesses for Social Responsibility Spring Conference on the topic of Civility in the Workplace. He will discuss• what civility is;
• why civility is so important;
The theme of the overall conference is Uncertainty = Opportunity for a bold new vision of what the world could be. The conference is designed to appeal to businesses across the spectrum of sustainable/socially responsible business operations, allowing the 300+ attendees from large and small companies to find the perfect opportunity to learn and share best practices.
Join us for this event of inspiration, ideas, connection, and collaboration. This conference will bring together thought leaders from throughout NH for exciting and thought-provoking conversations.
- Network and share ideas for moving sustainability forward in our state
- Learn about current developments and best practices in CSR and sustainability
- Receive practical tools, resources and examples you can utilize to transform your organization
- Engage with big thinkers and leading practitioners
- Take away relevant and actionable ideas
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals