- This event has passed.
January 19 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
DEI is a proven way to elicit superior performance from teams and individuals. But that performance does not just happen by itself. Even if there is a DEI Plan, that plan needs to be carried out day-to-day by the people in your group. How do you engage everyone equitably so that they perform at their best and your team performs at its highest level? This workshop explores how to ignite your staff to optimal performance using our formula of equitable inclusion of diverse people.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- provide an equitable, inclusive environment for their team;
- facilitate innovative thinking and decision-making;
- create win-win situations with each employee.
By the end of this session participants will understand:
- how different cultures, thinking styles, and behavioral preferences impact performance;
- the impact of implicit bias on performance and behavior;
- different motivational models;
- the impact of diversity on decision-making and critical thinking.