- This event has passed.
Your Next Step in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI)
March 11, 2021 @ 4:00 am - 5:00 am EST
Management has decided they want to pursue diversity for the good of the organization. You have been tasked with leading or playing a major role in carrying out this decision. But how do you do this?
Whether you are HR, R&D/Engineering/Development/PMO/IT Management, or Business Unit Leadership, this interactive session will help you set yourself up for a successful D&I push. Based on our work integrating GQD’s “State of Diversity & Inclusion”, Atd best practices around D&I, McKinsey & Company’s 2018 “Delivering through Diversity”, and Cornell University’s “What Diversity Metrics are Best Used to Track and Improve Employee Diversity” you will lean into what we call the 5 magic DEI Implementation Guideposts:
- Setting the right tone for a D&I initiative
- Identifying problem areas & opportunities
- Assessing the gap in understanding or leveraging diversity
- Identifying diversity goals that support organizational goals
- Implementing Change Initiative(s) to benefit from DEI
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Link your DEI initiative to organizational performance
- Create a roadmap for your DEI initiative
- Set the proper expectations for a DEI initiative
Facilitator: James McKim, PMP, ITIL, Managing Partner, Organizational Ignition