- This event has passed.
Discovering Organizational Performance Through Diversity Series
February 26, 2021 @ 1:00 am - 2:00 am EST
Feeling as if diversity is all the rage but you don’t see its value? Curious to learn how top performers get their edge from diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)? Then you won’t want to miss this series which will help you discover how to achieve personal and organizational performance through the power of DEI! The sessions are:
- Feb. 28 – Diversity: Good or Bad for Your Organization
- Mar. 11 – Your Next Step in DEI
- Mar. 25 – Key Concepts in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Apr. 8 – Achieving Organizational Performance Through Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Apr. 22 – DEI in Small Organizations
- May 6 – Active By-Stander Training
- May 20 – De-Biasing
- Jun. 3 – Measuring DEI
- Jun. 17 – DEI For Managers
All sessions will be virtual. Attendance to any session entitles you to a FREE 30-minute DEI consultation.